Best ERP Platforms of 2019
1. 1 2019 ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE
4. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 4 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Potential ERP Solution Provider While ERP solutions aren’t nearly as pricey as they once were, they can still be a hefty expense for your business. Today, many vendors give customers the option for flexible financing options letting buyers spread payments over 3-5 years. Our biggest advice when buying an ERP solution is to not over-buy. You don’t need to buy more licenses than necessary. Because of the modular nature of ERP solutions, you can always add more modules later as you need them. When you finally lay down all that money for your ERP solution, you’d at least like your employees to know how to use it, right? You should ask the provider if they provide effective training for the solution. If they don’t, you may want to ask for some information regarding resources that can be provided to make the learning curve less difficult. Without properly preparing your employees for your new ERP solution, it will be very difficult for them to properly operate the new system. Like nearly every software provider, ERP vendors release upgrades and new products pretty much every year. This can be a real headache, as it brings a major invasive change that could turn costly depending on their upgrade pricing. This is why nearly two thirds of mid-sized businesses are running outdated versions of their ERP software. Many companies believe that unless you’re properly prepared to re-implement your locally stored software, it may be wiser to opt for the cloud instead, to ensure that your software stays updated with the least amount of trouble. ERP solutions these days have the ability cover essentially every business process you can think of. The question for mid-market organizations is whether or not you need all of those capabilities. Often times, ERP functionalities may be too specialized to be very useful for a company or perhaps a company may have an existing or outsourced feature. The bottom line here is not to pay for features that you’re company doesn’t need or won’t use in the future. After investing a pretty penny in an ERP solution, you’d expect to stay with it for a while, right? Today, the ERP solution market is filled with frequent acquisitions and mergers. You need to be sure that after you put the money and effort, your ERP solution will be around to grow and adapt to your company’s needs, while also staying equipped with the latest technologies. Will your company need to implement upgrades and enhancements even if you don’t want to? What sort of training is made available by this solution? Does your company have the IT resources available to support an on-premise installation? What functionalities will my company actually use? Does the solution vendor have a clear long-term product strategy?
5. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 5 4 Key Capabilities To Consider Before Selecting An ERP Solution An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution with a strong financial feature should ensure companies meet financial reporting and tax requirements with a single accounting, banking and payment system. It needs to allow for enhancements in financial performance with real-time information on expenses and revenue contribution. Lastly, it should help improve cash flow, lower costs, and increase profitability while maintaining accurate financial reporting. Your ERP tool should help bring data together to enable salespeople and marketing planners alike to better address customer needs, preferences and buying patterns. It should better manage invoicing activities and monitor the overall status of contracts. An ERP solution should be able to monitor demand, supply, manufacturing status, logistics and distribution in record time. Failing to find information, such as the location of a product’s key components, and promptly share this information with supply partners, can have a significant impact on a company’s supply chain. Your ERP solution should aid in all supply chain processes. An ERP solution should allow companies to select the best projects, assign the proper resources, streamline delivery efforts and track profitability. It needs to facilitate change management, time and expense reporting, billing and collecting payment activities. It should ultimately provide an entire snapshot of the project lifecycle. Financial Management Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Supply Chain Management (SCM) Project Management
3. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 3 5 Questions You Should Ask When Evaluating An ERP Solution Each ERP solution is designed with a specific type of company in mind and comes equipped with its own set of functionalities. It’s important to identify the business problems that you’re planning address. For smaller businesses, you may only need the core ERP essentials, but as your business grows you may require specific ERP capabilities to manage a larger database. There are a number of reasons why your business may choose to keep your files stored locally. Costs, security, and your company’s need for customization may all factor into your decision. On-premise file storage is often considered to be a capital expenditure. Cloud based file storage is an operating expenditure giving you an additional expense the longer you keep you subscribe to the service. Many ERP solutions providers also offer a hybridization of the two to better accommodate the needs of their clients. ERP systems have traditionally been built to serve the needs of large corporations. It’s only recently that software companies have begun to target mid-tier and smaller organizations. Today, ERP solutions are designed to accommodate any number of quirks a business might have. That’s why it’s important for you to understand how your business process works, and what adjustments you would have to make to your processes if you were to purchase an ERP solution. Horizontal ERP solutions are completely integrated suites that include a module for every business process you may undertake. These solutions are often a bit generic in order to fit a number of company needs. Vertical solutions on the other hand are often what you would refer to as “specialist solutions”. These solutions are designed for one specific industry rather than stretching themselves to cover a number of industries. When you’re buying an ERP solution for your business, you’re not simply buying a single product that will simply be implemented and left to its own devices. When you buy an ERP solution, you are essentially buying an ongoing process of maintenance, upgrades, and support which could last decades. Each of these aspects is critical to the success of your ERP system and need to be considered before purchase. What business problems am I trying to solve with this ERP system? On the ground or in the cloud? How will this ERP solution affect my business processes? Should you get a horizontal or a vertical ERP solution? What are you actually buying with the purchase of an ERP solution?
2. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 2 Running a business can be a pretty tricky situation. With so many business processes, from inventory management to finances, your organization can easily turn into a serious mess. That’s why most 21st century businesses are utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. With a number of possible indicators proving you might need an ERP solution, it’s important to recognize that each situation is unique and that it’s important to find the ERP solution that’s right for you. There are a number of reasons why your business may need an ERP solution, and with so many vendors specializing in niche industries, you’re sure to find a solution that fits your needs. A few of the biggest benefits you’ll see from an ERP investment are: 1. One Software for a Number of Processes An effective ERP system integrates a number of different processes and modules into one easy to use application. From HR to manufacturing, an ERP solution can help tightly integrate all business-critical applications, including both front, and back-office operations. 2. Easy Access to Information About Your Business The pace of business is faster today than ever before, which means employees across your company need immediate access to key data. With an ERP solution, executives can get a holistic view of business operations at any time (in real-time), while other staff can get the information they need to do their jobs more effectively. 3. Deployment Methods Today, companies have the choice to choose from a variety of different delivery methods. The Software- as-a-Service (SaaS) model offers companies access to business services such as HR, payroll, procurement using an on-demand platform. And then there’s open source software. Codeless and model-driven, today’s open source ERP solutions promise to integrate accounting, sales, procurement and project management at a fraction of the cost of traditional ERP systems. Whether you are a publicly traded corporation, a government institution or even a small to medium-sized business, there is an ERP solution for every business in every industry. Here at Solutions Review, it is our job to help you get started, With that in mind, we have provided the top 24 Enterprise Resource Planning solution providers, company profiles, and a look at their flagship tools, as a way to narrow things down a bit. Elizabeth Quirk , Editor Solutions Review MARKET OVERVIEW
31. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 31 ABOUT SOLUTIONS REVIEW Solutions Review is a collection of technology news sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the best content within leading technology categories. Solutions Review’s mission is to connect buyers of enterprise technology with the best solution sellers. Over the past four years, Solutions Review has launched ten technology buyer’s guide sites in categories ranging from cybersecurity to wireless 802.11, as well as mobility management, business intelligence and data analytics, data integration, and cloud platforms. Information for this report was gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials and reports, conversations with vendor representatives, and examinations of product demonstrations and free trials. Solutions Review does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this publication and does not advise technology users to base their vendor selection entirely on this research. Solutions Review disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, regarding this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
14. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 14 Exact Software offers its Exact Globe ERP solution, featuring accounting, inventory management, billing and invoicing, financial reporting, and more. Globe Next can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Exact’s ERP solution works with companies of any size, enhancing visibility and insight into their business processes through a single interface. This ERP solution also notifies users whenever there is an action that needs attention. Exact Globe allows teams to customize their system and adjust team and individual user permissions quickly and easily. Key Features Exact 3600 American Blvd W Bloomington, MN United States +1 (855) 359-9256 www.exact.com Bottom Line Exact’s ERP Suite is designed to bring all aspects of a business operation together. It does this using modular flexibility that adapts to your requirements. The Exact Globe ERP solution is an easy to use program designed for companies of all sizes, especially manufacturers that require high standards of government compliance. Manufacturing Exact ERP for manufacturers allows you to streamline your manufacturing process. You utilize your manufacturing resources as effectively as possible and optimize inventory levels. You maintain control and save costs thanks to transparent reports and automatic notifications. What’s more, with ERP for manufacturing you take the first step towards the ‘smart’ factory of the future Business Process Management (BPM) Empower your employees with the information to get the job done right first time. Whether as a stand-alone solution, or fully integrated with any of Exact’s Finance, ERP, CRM or HRM software, Exact for BPM workflows help your departments and employees work more efficiently together from day one. Service Management Exact Service Management provides the insight to empower your service provision, supporting more efficient, customer oriented service delivery.
9. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 9 Founded in 2008, Acumatica provides cloud and browser based business management software designed for small and mid-sized businesses. Acumatica’s ERP solution offers a suite of fully-integrated applications powered by a flexible platform. It comes as a full suite offering financials, distribution, project accounting, and CRM. Acumatica provides its Studio feature, which empowers business process changes while enabling software customization instead of requiring businesses to change their business processes. Key Features Acumatica 11235 SE 6th St Bellvue, WA United States +1 (888) 288-8300 www.acumatica.com Bottom Line Each application is fully mobile to allow access from anywhere on any device at any time. Acumatica’s unique pricing model offers flexible licensing and deployment options and is easily expanded for a growing organization. Distribution Management Manage quotes and orders, track inventory, automate purchasing, and improve customer service, plus fully integrated with CRM, financial, manufacturing and project accounting for visibility across the entire organization. Customer Management Acumatica’s customer management module includes standard CRM functionality for managing leads, contacts, opportunities, etc. In addition, post-sales service and customer portals help improve the total customer experience. Financial Management From online accounting for smaller local businesses to feature global applications for larger, complex businesses, these accounting applications are designed to support a number of needs.
11. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 11 DDI’s end-to-end solution, Inform ERP, is a fully-integrated, real-time system that ties every aspect of distributor operations into a seamless workflow. Inform harmonizes distribution operations using powerful tools designed to align daily tasks with new, opportunistic revenue sources and a focus on the customer first. From user-defined dashboards, informative customer snapshots and error-free warehouse management, to real-time eCommerce solutions, accounting, and advanced demand forecasting, Inform delivers industry specific solutions for distributors to succeed in today’s competitive landscape. Key Features DDI System 75 Glen Rd Sandy Hook, CT United States +1 (877) 599-4334 www.ddisystem.com Bottom Line DDI System is committed to helping distributors gain a competitive edge with the expertise, innovative technology and dynamic solutions that position distributors for strategic growth opportunities. No other company will have you up and running as smoothly, and thoroughly as DDI System. DDI’s 100% US based team of project managers, developers and support staff are experts in data conversions, training and unprecedented support. Intelligent Customer Connections Inform puts detailed contact information at the forefront, enabling teams to easily act on sales opportunities and incite customer loyalty. Inform’s powerful CRM tools drive connection opportunities and meaningful conversations through a rich customer contact screen complete with conversation notes, contact activity history, open tasks, purchase history, order status and selling opportunities. Seamlessly Connected eCommerce Exceed customer expectations with a mobile-readily available, easy-to-use storefront. DDI’s real-time web solution leverages the power of Inform ERP to keep distributors digitally connected. Unparalleled Inventory Management Turn purchasing managers into inventory control experts. Inform empowers teams with unparalleled insight into inventory, unusual demand correction, sporadic item forecasts, and seasonal item management through streamlined workflows.
13. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 13 Epicor looks to help organizations take advantage of economic changes with its ERP solutions suite. Epicor’s ERP solution is a global resource planning platform that provides choice, flexibility, and agility to promote growth and opportunity. What’s more, Epicor distribution solutions are designed to provide visibility across a complex supply chain, primarily working with their customers in a B2B environment. Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries use Epicor’s line- up of solutions. Epicor supports any discrete manufacturer with more than $1 million in annual revenue. Buyer’s looking for a more robust ERP system should take a look at Epicor’s additional modules. Key Features Epicor 804 Las Cimas Pkwy Austin, TX United States +1 (800) 999-1809 www.epicor.com Bottom Line Epicor ERP is a highly flexible resource planning solution allowing it to be deployed to fit your unique business situations. The solution is true cloud-based ERP software, giving companies a month-by-month subscription to the service. As a single source for information, it helps to minimize duplicate data entries and repetitive tasks. Project Management Epicor facilitates this by offering sophisticated project management software that is embedded within the robust capabilities of Epicor ERP. Plan and execute simple or complex, multi-level projects with strict costing and billing requirements. Business Intelligence and Analytics This includes operational reports and dashboards, machine monitoring and reporting, descriptive analytics and diagnostic and predictive analytics. Dashboards, trackers, and data visualization tools built into the core ERP platform help you visualize data and get a better understanding of what is happening in your company right now. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Epicor CRM helps you stay ahead of the curve and successfully meet the challenges that the market brings - helping you effectively manage your entire customer lifecycle from prospect to cash to care, improve operational efficiency and accelerate growth—both internally and externally.
24. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 24 QAD began in 1979 as a small startup looking to address a large gap in business software for manufacturing companies. Today, they offer a flexible ERP solution for those same customers. Their ERP software is typically recommended for organizations that have six or more users accessing the system. QAD Cloud ERP provides users around-the-clock and around-the-world support in all major languages. Running on the QAD Cloud, QAD Cloud ERP delivers excellent availability and performance with the security demanded by a mission critical application including support for GPDR. Key Features QAD 100 Innovation Pl Santa Barbara, CA United States +1 (805) 566-6100 www.qad.com Bottom Line QAD works to develop products and services that can address the needs of specific industry vertical segments through collaboration with leading manufacturers and extensive research, QAD Cloud ERP specializes in a six industries: automotive, life sciences, consumer products, food & beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing. Their solution helps manufacturers address the unique challenges in their given industry. Manufacturing QAD Manufacturing ERP adapts to any style of manufacturing and to the needs of all your geographic locations. Quality metrics, central model management and automated data collection ensure accurate, complete product, material and inventory information. Intuitive planning tools synchronize production to changing demand, while built-in quality management helps you keep a sharp focus on excellence. Financial Management QAD Financials supports your business with comprehensive controls, budgeting, analysis and reporting tools. With built-in local languages and internationalization, it supports local business practices globally. QAD Cloud ERP supports IFRS and Multi-GAAP compliance for fast and accurate closing and reporting. Blended Deployment QAD Cloud ERP allows you the freedom to move your data entirely to the cloud, keep it on premise, or a combination of both (hybrid).
15. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 15 FinancialForce was founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco. Today, FinancialForce is the leading cloud-based ERP for the new services economy. The number one ERP native to the Salesforce platform, FinancialForce unifies data across the enterprise in real-time, enabling companies to rapidly evolve their business models with customers at the center. Built on the Salesforce platform, FinancialForce software offers centralized billing capabilities to facilitate accurate invoicing for products/services, subscriptions, contracts, projects, and more. Key Features FinancialForce 595 Market St San Francisco, CA United States +1 (866) 743-2220 www.financialforce.com Bottom Line Built on the Salesforce Platform, FinancialForce Cloud ERP solutions automatically gives you a complete, customer-centric view of your business. It’s simple but powerful cloud accounting platform offers an end-to-end solution ideal for small and large sales and service-oriented companies seeking solutions to streamline their workflows while minimizing expenses. People Management Optimize your resources to drive project profitability. Gain visibility, predictability, and intelligence around every aspect of your business. Leverage prebuilt API connections for seamless data integration. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce integration eliminates the artificial divide between the front & back office. This allows for one customer record for CRM and ERP apps and a seamless opportunity to cash process. Act as one company, not five departments. Financial Management Streamline your opportunity to cash process, manage revenue precisely and generate real time financial analysis & compliance report with FinancialForce Financial Management on Salesforce.
17. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 17 Intact Software was founded in 1992 and has been creating accounting software ever since. They are currently known for providing the flexible Intact iQ, their ERP solution directed towards small and medium sized businesses. Intact’s iQ ERP software gives users the ability to view all aspects of their business from one platform. The ERP solution can be used across multiple mobile devices through its cloud capabilities, and includes a built in email platform and SMS messaging functionality. Key Features Intact Coes Rd Dundalk, Co. Louth Ireland +353 (0) 42 933 1712 www.intactsoftware.com Bottom Line Intact’s iQ ERP software is a flexible piece of ERP software that allows small and medium sized business to streamline their data in order to make informed and thoughtful business decisions. The system is meant for a wide variety of industries as a horizontal accounting system and one of the best all-in-one ERP, accounting and business management software for merchants, engineering and wholesale and distribution. Innovation Intact iQ works directly with you to create the kind of unique features you need to be at your best and differentiate your business in the marketplace. Predictive Stock Management With Intact iQ, you benefit from predictive analytics, using your data to make better business decisions. Predictive stock management allows for tighter controls, ensures stock levels reflect demand, and that customer demands are exceeded. If This Then That (IfTTT) Intact’s unique IfTTT agents filter out distracting data to ensure you with the most relevant information for your business.
20. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 20 Microsoft provides ERP software to businesses of all sizes through its Dynamics 365 platform, which consists of six separate products: Microsoft AX, GP, SL, NAV, CRM, RMS. The Microsoft Dynamics portfolio started in 2001 with the acquisition of Great Plains Software and Soloman, and in 2002 with the acquisition of Navison and Axapta. Together, these four technologies make up the Microsoft Business Solutions Group (MBS), a major supplier of ERP solutions. Dynamics GP, NAV, and SL are typically intended for small and medium enterprises while Dynamics AX is typically best suited for larger organizations. Key Features Microsoft One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA United States +1 (800) 642-7676 www.microsoft.com Bottom Line Dynamics 365 goes beyond traditional ERP systems by bringing comprehensive enterprise resource planning functionality together with the Office 365 apps you already know in a single, cloud-based service. If you’re a small or medium-sized business, it helps you manage your finances. If your enterprise is larger, you can manage your operations and increase your speed of doing business. And Dynamics 365 powers insights that help you make data-driven decisions to improve your business performance. Usability The user interface is very customizable (with role-based personalization), and is also familiar, for staff that regularly use Microsoft software. Financial Management Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software delivers a range of financial capabilities to help consolidate accounts with subsidiaries or distribution centers worldwide. Manufacturing Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system can be tailored to support the specific needs of manufacturing businesses while delivering a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
10. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 10 Aptean was founded in 2012 after a merger between Consola Corporation and CDC Software and offers Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for a number of financial and manufacturing markets. The company builds and acquires solutions to support the evolving operational needs of businesses, helping nearly 5,000 organizations. Aptean’s ERP solutions include: Cimnet ERP, Encomprix ERP, Ross ERP and more, each designed to fit individual needs. Aptean delivers solutions to more than 9,000 customers in over 100 countries within the manufacturing, distribution, high tech, transportation, retail, government, real estate, financial services, health care, and not-for-profit industries. Key Features Aptean 500 S. Kraemer Blvd Brea, CA United States +1 (888) 353-7058 www.aptean.com Bottom Line Aptean builds industry-focused solutions to support the evolving operational needs of their customers. They provide a flexible ERP solution that’s designed to work around your business needs, and not the other way around. Standardized Business Processes Make it easy for your employees to do business with each other by standardizing and integrating business processes across the enterprise. Multi-Currency Capabilities Support multi-national manufacturers with multi-language and multi-currency capabilities. Easy Integration Provide seamless integration of planning, materials management and procurement, manufacturing, financial, and business intelligence processes.
12. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 12 Deltek’s ERP solution, Costpoint, has assisted companies in researching and identifying new opportunities, winning new business, recruiting and developing talent, and more. Deltek offers a range of ERP products to fit the unique demands of clients. Deltek’s ERP solutions are available as cloud-based and on-premise systems, priced on a per employee per month basis. Deltek is typically used by organizations with over 21 employees in the system and more than ten users who need access to the software. The solution is used in a number of industries including aerospace and defense, healthcare, non-profits, and education. Key Features Deltek 2291 Wood Oak Dr Herndon, VA United States +1 (800) 456-2009 www.deltek.com Bottom Line As the most trusted ERP accounting software for government contractors, Deltek’s Costpoint provides users with a single, integrated, and dynamic ERP solution that lets you track, manage, and report on a variety of business processes. Deltek’s pairing mobile applications allow users to access the software from anywhere, at any time. Human Resources Costpoint provides a single integrated solution that helps automate and simplify the HR Process by streamlining and automating the entire employee life cycle, reducing costs associated with their employee self-service, and ensuring compliance. Operations With Costpoint, you can operate more efficiently with more transactional control by eliminating manual processes with electronic billing, automating business processes, and centralizing contract information in one place. Finance Deltek’s Costpoint simplifies processes such as billing, revenue recognition, expense management and compliance to maximize profit and revenue, and improve cash flow.
21. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 21 Odoo is an open-source ERP software provider for businesses of all sizes and industries. With the “On-premise” offer, Odoo is the most installed business software in the world; used by over 3.700.000 users worldwide ranging from startup companies (1 user) to large enterprises (300,000+ users). Odoo’s distinction is that the whole system revolves around a collection of apps. The software has apps to cover everything from warehousing, manufacturing, and sales channels, to timesheets, websites, purchasing, and more. Key Features Odoo 250 Executive Park San Francisco, CA United States +1 (650) 691-3277 www.odoo.com Bottom Line Odoo offers one application for free for unlimited users when hosted online, and adding additional apps will typically run you from $12/month-$72/month depending on the app. However, if you install and maintain the software in house, Odoo is totally free. Marketing Automation Segment your prospects database to deliver the right message to the right prospect at the right time. Set up advanced marketing workflows that are centered around your prospects and nurture them efficiently through your sales funnel, 24/7. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Track leads, close opportunities and get accurate forecasts. Schedule activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mailing, and quotations. Get all information you need, directly on the opportunity: website pages viewed, mail received, etc. Manufacturing Accurate planning directly based on real manufacturing times measures. MRP, Quality, Maintenance and PLM fully integrated. Display worksheets, quality alerts to workers during operations. Lastly, capture data in real-time from your equipment using the API.
16. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 16 Infor is a privately held software company founded in 2002. Infor’s business applications are specialized by industry, built for the cloud and gives you everything you need to run your day-to-day operations as well as grow your business for the long-term. Whether you need to optimize vital back-office functions like HR and financials, jumpstart your customer experience, or initiate digital transformation, Infor solutions have you covered. Over 90,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. Key Features Infor 641 Ave of the Americas New York, NY United States +1 (866) 244-5479 www.infor.com Bottom Line With Infor, you can easily find the right solutions for every aspect of your business. We build complete industry suites in the cloud and deploy software that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily with your existing systems. Infor Technology Infor OS serves as the underlying foundation for the entire enterprise ecosystem, ensuring that systems work together seamlessly, deliver business insights automatically, and are flexible. Designed to maximize the potential of both your technology and your people, it provides a conversational UX that makes systems intelligent, intuitive, and exponentially more valuable. Best of Breed Solutions Infor also offers Best of Breed solutions to meet the unique requirements specific to different business processes. From Human Capital Management to Enterprise Asset Management , Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Configure-Price-Quote and more, Infor offers additional capabilities for your company. Industry CloudSuites Infor’s ERP software is at the core of the industry CloudSuites. Infor offers unique ERPs to meet your specific needs from manufacturing to distribution to services industries. Infor M3, Infor LN, Infor CloudSuite Financials and Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) enables Infor to build out the industry requirements, business processes and analytics unique to each of your industries and verticals.
18. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 18 Born on the shop floor, IQMS Software means manufacturing. Their ERP software is tailored specifically for the manufacturing environment, from small scale to larger sized businesses. Structured on accountability, the IQMS system combines manufacturing software, MES software and ERP software to improve every aspect of your business. The EnterpriseIQ ERP software system is used in a number of industries including automotive, medical, aerospace and defense, assembly, food and beverage, general multi-process and contract, and more. Key Features IQMS 2231 Wisteria Ln Paso Robles, CA United States +1 (805) 227-1122 www.iqms.com Bottom Line IQMS offers on extensive suite of ERP functionality. The single database architecture provides extensive interoperability and drill down capability from the order, through production to inventory and shipping. You are always one to two clicks away from any information you need, allowing you be highly responsive when a customer calls and wants to know where a shipment is. Manufacturing Operations Management This feature gives you visibility into real-time availability of every detail involved in the entire manufacturing operation. It is crucial to the continued growth, success, and profitability of your manufacturing business. Human Capital Management (HCM) The IQMS Human Capital modules assure the most from your personnel investment. The modules in the Human Resources suite include: employee self-service portal, time and attendance and workforce management. Estimating and Quoting The EnterpriseIQ Estimating and Quoting function takes into account all aspects of the quoting process including material, overhead, labor, outsourced operations, commission calculations, and miscellaneous additional fees.
19. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 19 Masterplan Solutions is a leading provider of cloud business and process integration software including ERP, material requirements planning (MRP), supply chain management (SCM), Sales and Manufacturing software solutions. Masterplan ERP software is available as both an upfront perpetual license fee and as a monthly subscription, based on the size of business. Masterplan ERP software offers standard manufacturing applications including financial accounting, manufacturing execution, quality management, product life cycle management, supply chain management, supplier management, customer relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence. Key Features IQMS 229 Ross Ave Schofield, WI United States +1 (888) 501-0803 www.masterplansolutions.com Bottom Line Combining a talented development team with industry leading tools and technology, Masterplan ERP software provides access to real-time information throughout a company’s operations to reduce costs and maximize profits. Manufacturing Maintain your standard routings, production scheduling and track your manufacturing costs. Analyze the planned versus actual costs for each production order. Track cost variances, efficiencies, quantities completed, down time, inventory usage, scrap and rework. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Plan your material needs to fulfill current demand and look ahead based on forecasts. Item planning methods can be setup different ways depending on your business requirements. The MRP Workbench is used to query the requirements based on certain criteria. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Masterplan CRM allows you to take charge of every aspect from interaction with your current customers to ensure quality customer service to generating new sales leads. Organize your marketing activities, budget and results. Sales Orders and Quotes can be linked to a marketing campaign to help track your ROI.
27. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 27 SAP, the German software giant, provides businesses with its SAP S/4HANA next generation ERP software which provides strong functionality across a number of industries including manufacturing, services, retail, wholesale distribution, and more. Within S/4HANA, it offers applications covering customer relationship management, financials, human capital management, and product lifecycle management. The software primarily serves small to medium-sized businesses with up to one hundred employees and less than $75 million in annual revenue. Key Features SAP Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16 69190 Walldorf Germany +49 (0) 6227 / 7-47474 www.sap.com Bottom Line SAP S/4HANA is a real-time enterprise resource management suite for digital business. It is built on our advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and offers a personalized, consumer-grade user experience with SAP Fiori. Deployable in the cloud or on-premise, S/4HANA can drive instant value across all lines of business – no matter your industry or business size. Core Finance With the ‘Core Finance’ function, organizations can automate their financial operations while ensuring regulatory compliance. Plan to Product With this function, organizations can accelerate their manufacturing process; from planning and scheduling to monitoring and analysis. Procure to Pay Manage your purchase orders more efficiently with SAP’s “Procure to Pay” function. This centralized software allows you to reduce costs by optimizing inventory levels, improve supplier management, and simplify basic procure-to- pay processes such as requisitioning and e-invoicing.
28. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 28 Shoptech Software is a provider of best-in-class manufacturing software for your shop. The E2 Shop System is designed with the job shop and make-to- order manufacturer in mind. For 35 years, this software has helped businesses with quick and accurate quoting, real time data collection, flexible scheduling and tight inventory control, and much more. Shoptech takes the responsibility of hosting your data very seriously. That’s why the’ve partnered with the most reliable cloud management company in the business: Rackspace. Customers can benefit from the seamless integration with QuickBooks too. Key Features E2 180 Glastonbury Blvd Glastonbury, CT United States +1 (800) 525-2143 www.shoptech.com Bottom Line Shops of all sizes and types have turned to the E2 Shop System to take their business to the next level. Since every shop is unique, it is very important to Shoptech that your business is a good fit for our software. The E2 Shop System is available in an on-premise model or a SaaS model, which is hosted on a cloud, instead of in the shop. Shipping Management E2 automatically generates shipping labels and packing slips and then tracks shipments online to multiple shipping addresses. Its materials management module controls all components and parts, aligning the company’s purchase needs with the entered orders, as well as tracking delivery and finding the best prices. Integrated Contact Management The contact management module helps shops ensure that everyone stays on the same page, from the shop floor to the end client. It also pulls in all business financials, so shops can manage payroll, accounts payable and receivable and general ledger from a single location, as well as using one of the 200 built-in reports for comprehensive analysis. Estimating E2 estimating allows users to create both “quickie quotes” and complex estimates on labor, overhead, material, etc., that can be faxed or emailed with attached drawings or pictures. These quotes can be automatically turned into orders, with no double entry required.
29. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 29 Unit4’s ERP solution, BusinessWorld, delivers industry focused solutions that include, professional services, education, public services, non-profit, wholesale, and financial services. The solution integrates information, workflow and analytics so each update populates automatically throughout the system. Its in- system memory and predictive capabilities give teams the time to focus on other projects. Unit4 modules include core financials, Human Resources, budgeting, forecasting, procurement, asset management, and reporting and analytics. Key Features UNIT4 1000 Elm St Manchester, NH United States +1 (877) 704-5974 www.unit4.com Bottom Line Unit4’s Business World is a fully integrated, role focused ERP solution that lets you deploy from a private cloud, public cloud, or on-premises locations. Unit4 Business World integrates information, workflow and analytics so each update populates automatically throughout the system. In-system memory and predictive capabilities help free up teams so they can focus on higher value work. Transactions Processing Business World’s architecture includes a powerful control management framework, tying other modules, manual processes and authorizations into one visible and auditable process flow. Control The General Ledger is at the core of the Financials solution and is used to control and consolidate all the financial and statistical information from other parts of our unified ERP system, providing the financial department with full control and overview at all times. Planning and Analysis Unit4 Business World provides organizations (in both the public and commercial sectors) with flexible tools for budget registration, consolidation, and analysis.
25. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 25 The India-based software company, Ramco Systems, delivers an ERP Suite that covers a number of business needs, including finance & accounting, supply chain management, and quality management. The solution is built on Ramco VirtualWorks, one of the most advanced application assembly and delivery platforms. Its cloud option allows you to get a 360 degree view of your business at any time, and from anywhere. You can access each component of the suite from over the internet from mobile or desktop devices. Key Features Ramco 64 Sardar Patel Rd Taramani, Chennai India +91 (44) 2235 4510 www.ramco.com Bottom Line Ramco’s comprehensive ERP solution is geared towards a business that’s experiencing rapid growth. Ramco ERP has the ability to be scaled up to accommodate multiple locations, currencies, and business units. Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace. Service Engagements Ramco’s ‘Mail It’ feature has brought the Enterprise System to where the user wants and when he wants it. The user can now transact on the ERP by sending a mail to the system to complete their transactions. The system is intelligent enough to understand user’s mail and take appropriate action. In-Memory Capabilities Optimizing processes, planning resources, and minimizing costs, Ramco’s Optimizer module makes complex procedures easy and convenient for you. Easy Integration A robust enterprise services platforms offering complete integration solution for all Ramco ERP applications across industries. Designed with one codebase ensures all components of Ramco ERP work seamlessly with each other.
7. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 7 25 ..................................................................................... 26 ..................................................................................... 27 ..................................................................................... 28 ..................................................................................... 29 ..................................................................................... 30 ..................................................................................... Ramco Sage SAP Shoptech Unit4 Workwise Solution Provider Profiles
8. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 8 abas has developed agile and flexible ERP components to optimize your business’ everyday workflows, empower your team and streamline your business. Founded in 1980, abas has grown organically and expanded worldwide since. Operating out of Sterling, Virginia on the East Coast and Carlsbad, California on the West Coast abas develops, markets and supports the abas ERP solution, bringing together the threads of the abas community: research and development, cooperation and partnerships, and hosting of Cloud services. Key Features abas ERP 45999 Center Oak Plz Sterling, VA United States +1 (703) 444-2500 www.abas-erp.com Bottom Line Whether you have 10 employees or 1000, and regardless of your industry or business area: abas ERP strives to optimize your processes so that you can save time and costs, get a better overall operational view, implement reliable advance planning, and remain competitive in the future. Mobility Whether for management or finance, purchasing or sales, service or cost accounting, production or warehousing: the abas ERP System is a complete ERP solution that provides your employees with exactly the functions and information they need. Workflow Management Abas ERP incorporates a drag and drop graphical workflow management tool that helps clients design, optimize and update business processes. With a deep integration into abas ERP, users can simplify and streamline daily activities through dashboards. abas ERP’s workflow management tool also provides managers with KPI dashboard for monitoring business performance. Flexibility abas ERP is designed to adjust to your production processes. Whether for management or finance, purchasing or sales, service or cost accounting, production or warehousing: the abas ERP System is a complete ERP solution that provides your employees with exactly the functions and information they need.
26. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 26 Founded in 1981, Sage provides ERP software directed to small and medium sized companies. Sage’s ERP software is available in three different products; X3 for enterprises, 100 for small and mid-sized light manufacturers, and 300 for small and mid-sized businesses with multiple locations. Sage 100 includes modules for core accounting, distribution, manufacturing, business intelligence, customer relationship management, and human resources. X3 is web based and browser agnostic and is responsible on mobile devices. It is also configurable to company requirements, user roles, and preferences. Key Features Sage 271 17th St Atlanta, GA United States +1 (866) 996-7243 www.sage.com Bottom Line Sage provides a number of ERP solutions, each designed with a specific business need in mind. The ERP solution provider is now in the cloud, providing a hybrid feature allowing to businesses to store data locally while having mobile access. Sage has been noted for their frequent updates for their ERP and CRM solutions. Service Engagements Integrate front to back office processes such as marketing sales, and customer service. Customization Flexible and powerful customizations can be done utilizing Custom Office to add user-defined fields, add programming to follow business rules, and automatically perform tasks. These customizations are very cost- effective as they will survive upgrades to the next release. Blended Deployment Sage’s hybrid cloud feature allow you to keep your data on-site while also allowing you to access your information through mobile devices.
30. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 30 Workwise is a developer of ERP and CRM solutions along with implementation and support services. Their ERP solutions allow for full customization. Workwise calls its philosophy “customer inspired” because of their devotion to customer service; listening to unique requirements from customers and using the feedback to create innovative enterprise solutions. Workwise provides more than forty-five applications that can be used to build a number of roles that companies can deploy at group levels or at the individual user level. Key Features WorkWise N80 W12878 Fond du Lac Ave Menomonee Falls, WI United States +1 (800) 490-9010 www.workwisellc.com Bottom Line Workwise is a flexible on-premise ERP application that allows for the assembly of screens and function required to fit each user’s roles and responsibilities. From shop floor to delivery, WorkWise ERP software gives you complete visibility into your manufacturing processes to help streamline operations, improve efficiencies, manage complexity and grow your business. Ecommerce Gateway Management of all your customer-facing applications, including web collaboration with customers, catalog and content management, credit card processing, inventory management and more. Customer Order Management Customer Order Management handles the creation, maintenance, shipping, and invoicing of your customer orders for goods and services. Serial and Warranty Control Maintain accurate records for each unique warranty and/or serial number purchase and sale. This ERP solution gives you tighter control of business operations and a more effective way to deal with regulatory compliance.
22. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 22 For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes financials / ERP, HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 15,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories. ERP software from Oracle NetSuite allows consolidation to be done in real-time and includes automated intercompany eliminations and foreign currency translation. The solution is web-based and runs on a range of Internet browsers. The company ensures safety by using it’s built in security controls and data center. Key Features Oracle 500 Oracle Pkwy Redwood Shores, CA 94065 United States +1 (650) 627 1000 firstname.lastname@example.org www.netsuite.com Bottom Line Oracle NetSuite ERP is a horizontal package designed for a wide range of industries. This comprehensive ERP solution permits customers in any industry to manage their front and back office functions, plus web operations, all from a single and reliable source. Order Management Oracle NetSuite’s ERP solution’s order management module helps to accelerate the order-to-cash process by tying sales, finance and fulfillment to pricing, sales order management and returns management. Built in Business Intelligence (BI) Combine data with visual analytics to generate meaningful and actionable business insights. Real-time analytics is the NetSuite user interface. Users know what they should be doing and how they’re helping the business, with vital business data displayed from right within the system. Financial Planning and Management Combine robust financial management with built-in business intelligence to drive smarter, quicker decision- making. Shorten cycle times, engage business users and enrich your planning process with an intuitive planning, budgeting and forecasting solution.
23. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 23 ProcessPro is a leading mid-market ERP solution provider that integrates all aspects of plant operation. ProcessPro’s Premier ERP Suite, designed for the manufacturing industry, works for both manufacturers and distributors. Their latest release, Global, is their newest ERP solution uniquely developed for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, cannabis and specialty chemical industries. THeir software suite tackles your mission-critical business functions while linking all of your information through integrated “business intelligence” functionality. Key Features ProcessPro 3290 33rd St S. Saint Cloud, MN United States +1 (800) 457-3548 www.processproerp.com Bottom Line ProcessPro offers a fully integrated ERP suite that offers a complete system. The system handles all aspects of your business from sales and receivables, to purchasing and manufacturing. The solution is also developed, sold, installed, and supported by the same ProcessPro team, so you only have a single source to deal with at every phase. Project Portfolio Management Add functionality to your base physical inventory system to allow you to perform inventory counts and to recreate inventory transactions that are done during your physical inventory process. Financial Management Pricing Management allows for pricing by customer and/or products, including tiered, volume, and promotional pricing, as well as rebates. Perform a detail margin analysis to easily garner profitability ratios. Incorporate landed costs to ensure accurate management of costs and margins. Human Capital Management Inventory Control automatically tracks inventory balances, serial numbers, lots, and product line information. Plus, it prints extensive reports to analyze and control inventory. Features can be selected individually for each item, and includes unit of measure conversions for stocking, purchasing, selling, and counting in different units.
6. © 2018 | Solutions Review | 500 West Cummings Park | Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 | USA ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING BUYER’S GUIDE 6 8 ....................................................................................... 9 ....................................................................................... 10 ..................................................................................... 11 ..................................................................................... 12 ..................................................................................... 13 ..................................................................................... 14 ..................................................................................... 15 ..................................................................................... 16 ..................................................................................... 17 ..................................................................................... 18 ..................................................................................... 19 ..................................................................................... 20 ..................................................................................... 21 ..................................................................................... 22 ..................................................................................... 23 ..................................................................................... 24 ..................................................................................... ABAS Acumatica Aptean DDI System Deltek Epicor Exact Financial Force Infor Intact IQMS MasterPlan Microsoft Odoo Oracle NetSuite ProcessPro QAD Solution Provider Profiles
- 2623 Нийт харагдац
- 2351 Вэбсайт Харагдацууд
- 272 Хавсаргагдсан харагдацууд
- Нийгмийн сүлжээнд хуваалцсан зүйлс
- 0 Таалагдсан
- 0 Таалагдаагүй
- 0 Сэтгэгдэл
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 LinkedIn
- 0 Google+
User Guide - Odoo POS 10.02529 Харагдац
Vendor Portal 10.02206 Харагдац
Odoo 10.0 Inventory2017 Харагдац
Odoo 10.0 Accounting1696 Харагдац
Odoo 10.0 Purchase1631 Харагдац